Been removed from garden catalog mailings? Order a Paper catalog here>

We have not purchased from garden catalogs in many years because we have a couple great greenhouses here in town where we shop. I guess that took us off the mailing lists of places like Gurney's. It was nice to read them and dream of spring. Now with the Internet we can go right to their websites and look at all the beautiful flowers and plants but it's just not the same. If you are like us and still want a paper catalog to read over and dream about your spring planting time you can order them from this link; I added this to the website I created in January as a result of my own research for information about water gardens and garden ponds. It also has a lot of information about gardening in general with sources for information and hard to find items.