Bee keeper's head gear/mosquitos

Has anyone on the list made himself a head cover such as bee keepers wear, to keep predatory insects away from your face? If so, please share with me how you did it, or where to buy one, etc. Jackie

Cabela's on line. Frank

Coleman has them under their brand name. Another is "Bug Baffeler"
I did. I bought a plain, inexpensive straw hat and sewed plain toole over it. I'm not sure if I spelled "toole" correctly, but any fabric store would sell it in many colors. I bought tan. I didn't do it for mosquitoes, but for gnats and grasshoppers.
opined:

You can buy them in camping/hiking shops; ask for a midge or mosquito hat. They work but the mesh is so small, imho it feels a bit airless sweaty and claustrophobic inside one.
Janet. (West of Scotland, land of the Highland Midge).