Beaver -------

As I exit your news group. I wanted to say, I have never been on any news group that was so evil, hateful and mean. The letter I wanted you to see ( I'm sure you could care less ) was from the Department of Environmental Quality , State of Michigan. You are deleted , as of now. kate

Reply to
Kate ......

That's COULDN'T care less, Katiepoo!!!

I'm sure you will be much happier going back to Fantasyland with all the other fictional virginal cartoon characters!!!!!

And to think you were the one who was going to show us a beaver, you hussy!!!

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

Funny, I still feel like I'm here.

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound

1st Year Gardener
Reply to
DigitalVinyl

"Kate ......" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@granderiver.net:

Sorry for being so meanie, but we are mostly greenie. When you say beaver, some people respond with

This may or may not be the same beaver story. It is mildly amusing.

Salty

Reply to
Salty Thumb

What do you suppose that had to do with gardening? All gardeners automatically like animal stories?

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound

1st Year Gardener
Reply to
DigitalVinyl

About the same as questions about landscaping and marginally more than want ads for gas wood chippers. Who are you, the Royal Garden Police?

-- Salty

Reply to
Salty Thumb

I think half of us probably got that email.....

Reply to
jammer

The comment was on why this "Kate" whose ID I hadn't spotted here before decided to introduce herself to a gardening group with a humorous posting about beavers.

Beavers building dams and gardening are as related as landscaping and gardening???

Okey, dokey.

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound

1st Year Gardener
Reply to
DigitalVinyl

"Kate ......" expounded:

Actually, Kate, I read that story, and you're right, it's pretty funny. Too bad you got such a lousy reception.

Reply to
Ann

What reception was that?

Katiepoo ran for the hills before she even posted her "beaver" in the group.

The twinkie bitch didn't even bother to stick around long enough to see any of the replies she got to her nasty remarks.

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-