Beaver -------

As I exit your news group. I wanted to say, I have never been on any news group that was so evil, hateful and mean. The letter I wanted you to see ( I'm sure you could care less ) was from the Department of Environmental Quality , State of Michigan. You are deleted , as of now. kate
That's COULDN'T care less, Katiepoo!!!
I'm sure you will be much happier going back to Fantasyland with all the other fictional virginal cartoon characters!!!!!
And to think you were the one who was going to show us a beaver, you hussy!!!

Funny, I still feel like I'm here.
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound 1st Year Gardener

Sorry for being so meanie, but we are mostly greenie. When you say beaver, some people respond with <oops delete delete NC-17>
This may or may not be the same beaver story. It is mildly amusing. http://www.laughingwolf.co.uk/jokes/misc/stories/beaver.htm
-- Salty

What do you suppose that had to do with gardening? All gardeners automatically like animal stories?
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound 1st Year Gardener

About the same as questions about landscaping and marginally more than want ads for gas wood chippers. Who are you, the Royal Garden Police?
-- Salty

before decided to introduce herself to a gardening group with a humorous posting about beavers.
Beavers building dams and gardening are as related as landscaping and gardening???
Okey, dokey.
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound 1st Year Gardener

I think half of us probably got that email.....

Actually, Kate, I read that story, and you're right, it's pretty funny. Too bad you got such a lousy reception.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA