BBC HOUSE INVADERS

BBC 1's "HOUSE INVADERS"
    WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE DESIGNER MAKEOVER FOR YOUR HOME?
    DO YOU HAVE LOADS OF LEFT OVER DECORATING MATERIALS?
If the answer is YES, then the House Invaders' team want to hear from you now! We're looking for fun people in your area who would love to be on TV!
Please call 0121 605 5519 or 6225
Might consider this if it was a garden/yard makeover.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (K. Dhami) wrote in

Yes I am interested. I live in Outer Mongolia. However, I am not a "fun people".

I always wonder who fixes the god awful mess left by the "designers" on shows like Trading Spaces.