Basil plant in Chicago Area

Hi,
I want to grow a Basil plant. Can anyone tell me where can I find seeds or small plant to grow in Chicago area. Any store where I can find them?
Thanks for ur time!!
Hurry up and look around in Home Depot, Lowes, and any area home & garden store before they sell out. Look them up in your yellow pages. Basil is one herb that everybody sells. All you need to do is get off your butt and go shopping.

In article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Home Depot has a lot of sweet basil for $1.99/seedling. Farmers Market on 45something north Elston has a wide range of herbs for $1.49/seedling. I got 2 licorice basil there but they had others. Menards and other stores have a plant stand set up in the parking lot. The one by me was $2.19/seedling for herbs and they had lemon basil.