Bartering with our plants

You folks ever offer some plants for services or materials? I got a guy coming over to work on my damaged soffit in exchange for some Japanese Maples. I have a plumber who works on my failing plumbing that I gave a black bamboo too. We talk about it when he is here.
Sort of reminds me of the real estate agent that is driving about with a potential sale. He asks if the client would like a coke and maybe a burger. The client accepts and is treated to a $3.00 dollar treat. BUT the exchange is now set up for the agent to suggest a few thousand dollars more and since us humans repay dept's the agent collects much more commission.
Trading plants is of course not that dark and contrived and I do want our plants to live on. My clients are Very Very happy and beside we got to get rid of these guys. (Space)
Bill
P.S. Need any Hosta? :))
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

On 10/4/07 4:30 PM, in article ----- snipped-for-privacy@sn-indi.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net,

<S>

Got any high tag ones that need split? ;)
We've almost finished moving the ones from our old home to the new one and getting them out of WalMart bags and into the ground. Was part of the contract that we kept our day lilies.. :D
Got, oh, 35 to 40 different kinds? Only problem is we lost track of which were which so this next season we're going to have to ID, map and retag what we have.
http://www.bluegrassgardens.net/images/Spider%20Man.JPG
One of the faves we have. Large flower on a tall scape, looks wonderful in a group.. Now if I can remember where I put it.. :')
On 10/4/07 8:13 PM, in article WmfNi.86970$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews8.bellsouth.net,

expensive one. But lately, all hosta, even the old standby's from the 50's, are expensive in my book. $20 for 2-3 divisions in a gallon pot to start?

I feel your pain. Lost a bunch of tags to a car getting stuck off the driveway and into the long bed.

I keep meaning to add that to my collection - I have about 400 registered cultivars.

Color?
If you check out http://www.daylilydatabase.org/index.asp There is a "searches option" that will let you search by description.
Cheryl
<S>

o.O ^
Wow.. And I thought we had alot.. Oh well, now that we have more land we can get more! :D
On 10/5/07 9:56 AM, in article QprNi.178$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews8.bellsouth.net,

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

What have you traded for weed? ;)
On 10/4/07 9:53 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "Sheldon"

to the sap/fibers? i'm allergic to smoke & cannibis smoke is one of the worst! i get hives if someone walks by me with the residual smoke smell on their clothing. however, i'm not allergic to the fiber. lee
On 10/5/07 7:26 AM, in article Xns99C04BC59DF6Cenigmaempirenet@199.125.85.9,

it. "Crafting hemp" can be just fine or a problem. Used in lotions - OUCH.
Can't be around the smoke at all.
Where do you want to meet on Tuesday?

Yep. I swap veges for eggs all the time. If I have a surplus I give it away. It may come back.
David