Barbra Kurst dead?

My bogie just after blooming about a month or so ago indoors, I pruned them, withhold water and its now almost month and still no sign of life. i remember in previous years, under the same cicumstances, i did not withold water and it came right back. I wish I could of continued what was working for me instead of listening to others. I can't find a replacement in my area..they just don't seem to sell them anymore.

Reply to
Harri85274