Banana Plants

We have a Banana tree at our nursery which is actually 15 feet tall and grows in the garden of our nursery in Anglesey!!! Does anyone else know of a larger one being grown outside, we would love to know!!
www.carreglefn-nurseries.co.uk
kathryn
--
Kathryn Selfe

Do you know what species you have?
Musa x paradisiaca 'Saba' is listed at 20-30 feet!
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/73739 /
--
Toni
Hills of Kentucky