Bald Cyprus Trees

Bald Cyprus grow well almost anywhere and don't need to grow in a swamp or have a lot of additional water in most areas. In fall their leaves turn bright red. They put out hundreds of cones each year that are similar to pine cones.
I'm going to try and germinate some seeds for spring planting. One has been growing in the yard for twenty years. I give it more water than it actually needs and it has those knees that come up to help it breathe and cattails are growing around it. It's a nice place to sit under on hot summer days. 259,17315,18167,23628,23670,26328,26637,26761,26849,26869,26992,27126,27182&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&qld+cypress&cp=5&pf=p&sclient=psy&aq=f&aqi=g4g-o1&aql=&oqld+&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=1&cad=b
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
~Winston Churchill