Baker Creek

Hope this isn't considered spam.
Just got an e-mail from BC saying that their new catalog just went to press. It was more of an announcement of all the pickin' and partyin' each sunday in Dec. Catalog has grown to 100 pages.
cheers
oz, getting the last of the grapes cut back

Yep, I got the same e-mail. I've already received my first catalog, back before Thanksgiving, Pinetree Garden Seeds - they're usually first!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts