Bagworm Bombadier

Greetings,

Please forgive the links enclosed - they ain't adverts, they's illustraitive points. Visual Aids!

Last year I successfully fought off a bagworm

I do mean bagworm, NOT tent caterpiggle)

on most of our conifers. Caveat to that is, we have 5 arborvitae that are at least 20 foot tall and in one case the foliage (or izzat foilage?) is on the order of 60 feet around at the base and there's no way on G-d's Green Oith I can get the bug juice I used (Bull's Eye from Gardens Alive - worked like a champ!)

that high with a hand pumped air pressure sprayer like as to this:

I was googling along and hit this

wondered if anyone had any experience with it, or new of a better product or soltion to the origianl problem - bagworms I can't get to...

THANKS!

Reply to
NFrames