Backyard Landscape Design - anyone interested?

I just recently purchased a new house in a new subdivision and it has no landscaping (besides a parkway tree provided by the builder). I have a plat of the land and was wondering if anyone would be interested (not sure if up and coming landscapers are in this forum) to design a few landscaping plans for both my front and back yard? I have some basic input, but besides that, I would be open to suggestions.

Any questions/thoughts?

Reply to
ATJaguarX

The "up and coming" landscape designers & gardeners I've known expect to be paid for their work - as I'm pretty sure you do. Bite the bullet and hire a landscape professional or work with a nursery willing to include consulting services when you agree to buy your plants from them. Of course, you could always hit the library and read up on gardening and landscaping and come up with your own plan. NT

Reply to
ntantiques