Backyard Fence

Page 3 of 3

Kid?? But then, I guess *you* could call most everyone *kid*!
Springchicken Charlie
On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 11:55:28 -0500, rachael simpson

Hey Girl! Good to hear from you. I caught the catch-ups from your replies to Mr. Billy. Sounds like things are going pretty well.
Shoot, you're BBQin' so I know its good there.
Glad the kids are well, though being cooped up inside all winter with 'em can be taxing, eh? We have all three grands here quite often and we old farts are kept *really* busy with them. Life is good!
Later, I'm sure. I have an okrie recipe to fling at Billy, so you can catch it there.
Care Charlie
Charlie wrote:

Hey to you too! Been thinking of you, glad to see you round these parts again. Let's a person know you're doing ok. Yep, this winter has been a long one for me, even though I haven't been snowed all in like some of my friends up north and west. I'll be glad for the warmer weather to stay around, if only for the fact that it means I can take the kids outside and my house can stay a bit cleaner! lol! It's a nice 70 degrees out right now, and I am waiting for the kids to wake from their nap so we can spend a little time outside. Nice day to saddle up and ride for awhile. We've got Wyatt handling his own mount now, so the littlest one can ride with me, and I take the lead rope to Wyatt's pony and they follow or at least stay beside me. Wyatt's got it in his head right now that he wants to ride bulls...I kinda hope he "grows out" of that one...I love to watch it, but I don't know how I would handle it having to watch my baby up there on one!
Saw your recipe, you are right, it is really good stuff! I do something similar, but of course I don't use any wine in it. Also have to leave out the peppers now. Hubby's been having trouble with peppers (bell or hot) causing heartburn so he tries to avoid them now. But for some reason, he won't leave the hot sauce alone! I didn't offer any recipes because like you, I don't measure anything, I just *do*. Plus I didn't think about this one when responding to Mr. Billy....thinking I might need to start taking something for memory, this cabin fever's trying to take over! lol!
Well, I hear a waking baby. Gonna head out now.
~Rae
In article

http://zipcodezoo.com/Key/Petunia_Genus.asp
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millville Weather

The above is just the knob on a drawer which, when opened, contains a week's worth of reading:-0 Thanks for the gift Bill.
He's a good boy but a bit taciturn.

--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi
In article

I prefer to bring out and not put in.
Rain today again Plants and trees rejoice Still the white eludes Over four years now Winter just wet
Bill