Baby tears invading lawn in shady areas.

What can i use to kill baby tears(Soleirolia soleirolii) in an established Marathon (tall fescue} lawn? I know it will die out when it hits the sunny areas, but it is creeping into the sod in the shady areas. Hand pulling is only somewhat effective because it will grow back from a cutting. I was thinkig WEED-B-GON might work or something comaprable.