Avocados

Boy, do I have avocadoes! Last year, we got one - this year - too many to count! And they are delicious! I guess that they rest one year and also we had cut back the avocadoe trees two years ago. Now, Wow!!!!!! Just thought I'd let you know!:)

Reply to
glenon

My neighbor's avocado tree hangs over our fence, and I share in his bounty with his blessing. Our avocado tree indeed does rest periodically. Last year, we had baskets of fruit. This year, I have exactly six, and he has few more. I'm in the California Central Valley.

HH

Reply to
HH