Avacado Tree Drooping

I have an avacado tree which I brought in the house during our recent Florida hurricanes. I noticed that my cat took a particular liking to the large potted plant and used it as her litter box a few times.

Now my tree's leaves are drooping. I have moved it back outside and heavily watered the soil, as well as added some Miracle Gro to the soil. Is there anything anyone can recommend to help rejuvinate it.

The leaves are still green but they are all droopy. -Thanks

Reply to
Rachel

Go to your nearest swimming pool supply store and purchase a gallon of muriatic acid. Dilute to 1 part muriatic acid to 4 parts water. Drench the soil with this mixture once per day for four days. Guarantee this will take care of your avacado tree.

Reply to
Haga La Fila Aqui