Automated Garden Controller and Monitoring System

The hydroMazing system grew from a personal desire to make home hydroponics easier and accessible to everyone. We use open-source hardware to keep the cost down and encourage our community to keep making it a better system. W e believe that everyone has the right to be self-sufficient and want to hel p make it easier to do so. We offer free growing guides and DIY gardening t ips. And every hydroMazing system is built by hand with love and a commitme nt to quality.

Several key features make hydroMazing unlike any other garden control syste m:

-uses 100% hackable open-source hardware

-completely wireless without any need for internet access

-optional wirelessly-controlled AC outlets for enhanced safety

-professional support and advice from real humans

Designed for use with home hydroponic systems, hydroMazing helps you to gro w plants at home without having to go through the painful process of learni ng what does and doesn't work. I've distilled it down to a wireless electro nic control system that provides you with the insight you need to get your little green friends growing and thriving.

Please share this project and your feedback - Thank you! Cory

Cory Potter