AUSTRALIAN WILLOW TREES (Geijera parviflora)

Does anyone know of a source for AUSTRALIAN WILLOW TREE (Geijera parviflora)SEEDS? I would like very much to find a source for these trees
I could get some when I go back to Australia for a visit!!!(not sure when it will be exactly!) Catherine

I am also looking for one pls. someone out there help. I've read tha
this is a good choice for a tree to plant near a new rock pool,as i has deep noninvasive root system. If anyone has any other suggestion I'd love to hear them. I want to plant it full sun zone 9 sunset 18.Bu the area I would like a tree is just off of my back patio between th pool and the house.So I'm looking for something that will help shad the house which faces south,but keep it at about 10 ft to 15 ft tall.news.bellatlantic.net Wrote:

-- georgiasc
wife,mother of three grandma of 4(soon to be 5
----------------------------------------------------------------------- georgiascv's Profile: http://www.gardenerforums.com/member.php?userid=1 View this thread: http://www.gardenerforums.com/showthread.php?t79