Australian newsgroups

Can anyone tell me where I can get an Australian newgroup for gardens
snipped-for-privacy@netspace.net.au says... :) Can anyone tell me where I can get an Australian newgroup for gardens :) not a newgroup, but... http://www.au.gardenweb.com/forums / http://www.cracker.com.au/threads.aspx?categoryid 041 http://www.gardenexpress.com.au/forum /
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
aus.gardens
Jen