Attrack Orioles

How can I attract Orioles to my garden? I have Finch feeders and Humming Bird feeders out and they seem to work OK for those birds. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Tom

yup, oranges cut in half (like a grapefruit across the wedges), jam it onto a nail wedges out. and the earlier the better. Ingrid

"axemanchris"

Reply to
dr-solo

My mother puts out fresh fruit for hers. They seem to like oranges cut in half.

Jacqui

Reply to
axemanchris