ATTN; PERSON IN ALASKA LOOKING FOR PACKETS FOR SAVING SEEDS

I'll be most happy to send you a packet of 100 2x2 inch zip lock packets to save your seeds if you'll send me your address to snipped-for-privacy@freenet.carleton.ca
They're the greatest thing since sliced bread. Helen

Where do you get them from, Helen?
BTW, my parents' last name is Foss, from Connecticut. You from 'round thar? Originally, I mean. <g>
Callen in VA
"Helen J. Foss" wrote:

(Helen J. Foss) wrote:

Oh, boy! Would you like some short-season tomato seeds in trade?
I'll email you my snail address : )
Jan
snipped-for-privacy@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Helen J. Foss) wrote in message

Yeah the crack dealers around here love the things, they even have em in colors! For seeds you take the envelopes from junk mail. I think I get one phone or credit card solicitation per day. Seal the envelope and then cut it in half so that you have two square "pockets" trim to make a flap and use a glue stick or a piece of tape to seal. I prefer paper over plastic as it breathes and you get less mold.