ATTN; PERSON IN ALASKA LOOKING FOR PACKETS FOR SAVING SEEDS

I'll be most happy to send you a packet of 100 2x2 inch zip lock packets to save your seeds if you'll send me your address to snipped-for-privacy@freenet.carleton.ca

They're the greatest thing since sliced bread. Helen

Reply to
Helen J. Foss

Where do you get them from, Helen?

BTW, my parents' last name is Foss, from Connecticut. You from 'round thar? Originally, I mean.

Callen >

Reply to
Callen Molenda

Oh, boy! Would you like some short-season tomato seeds in trade?

I'll email you my snail address : )

Jan

Reply to
Jan Flora

Yeah the crack dealers around here love the things, they even have em in colors! For seeds you take the envelopes from junk mail. I think I get one phone or credit card solicitation per day. Seal the envelope and then cut it in half so that you have two square "pockets" trim to make a flap and use a glue stick or a piece of tape to seal. I prefer paper over plastic as it breathes and you get less mold.

Reply to
Beecrofter