ATTN. Gardeners: Free cactus.

I have a cactus that has gotten to big for it's location. So I want to cut off two or three branches. Maybe 7 feet tall. I would love to give them away to anybody who wants it. This is a specimen I purchased at a local nursery, labeled as "Trichocereus pachanoi". To cultivate, just let the cut end dry to a scab, then stick it in the ground. Please respond here, as I won't find your response if sent to my email. stonerfish at geocities dot com has over 10,000 unread messages.
This is a great deal. FREE. I will not ship or mail, so you will need to be able to come to me, or meet me at a location close to Long Beach, Ca.
Notice: It may be illegal to consume, or cultivate for consumption. I grow for ornamental use, and expect the same from whomever I give it to. References to illegal use, will make you ineligible for this offer.
stonerfish

That is a nice offer, Stoner. Wish I could take you up on it. Perhaps we could meet halfway, perhaps around Austin, TX?

I love to grow plants for ornamental use i will pay if you ship?
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:56:22 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

My post stated that I would now ship.
stonerfish
jellybean stonerfish wrote:

Correction:
Your original post stated that you would not ship..... so are you trying to say that you won't ship, or you will ship now?
Lol!
(j/k)
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:26:48 -0400, rachael simpson wrote:

Opps....I meant to say "My post stated that I would not ship." Typo....
stonerfish

from where I am.

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:40:03 +0000, ML wrote:

Texas scares me.
stonerfish

Your loss babe. :-)
Long growing seasons.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Oddly enough, I've never run into "redneck hasslers" here in Texas. The people are usually helpful and friendly. Look what we did for New Orleans (much to our current sorry and crime rate increase). <sigh>
The only place I've personally run into truly Hostile people was in Louisiana, west of NO on the back roads.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.
I am back from a short vacation. For now the original offer still stands. In a week or two I will chop and mulch. Sending the worms in my compost pile to Pluto.
stonerfish