ATCO 12/36 lawn tractor help needed

Hi all I am currently restoring an ATCO 12/36 lawn tractor and need some help regarding the belt drive for the collector brush. If anyone can supply photos of the drive belt between the tractor and the brush it would be very useful also the size/identification numbers from this belt. This is the only part now not working as I cant figure out how the belt changes from a horizontal to vertical drive.
Thanks in advance.
--
oldyellow

Perhaps this will help: http://www.mtmc.co.uk/Atco-TRACTOR-12/36-/-F016L80188-/-230-Volt-Spare-Parts__p-23971.aspx

--
oldyellow

oldyellow;915334 Wrote:

I have the same mower the size on the belt is a A 1100 mines keeps jumping of at the moment so I am going to try the next size down it did work last year with that size but something jammed the brush and the belt started slipping after that as to fitting it my mower has the route on the flap that covers the belt if not when it comes of the top of the pulley on the collector it goes round the spring loaded top pulley then across to the drive pulley front side then returns to spring loaded bottom pulley again to the front side with a twist in it to return to the bottom side of the collector pulley hope this helps if not let me know and i could send a photo of it
--
jimednie