Astrophytum caput-medusae

Hello, I'm looking for seed or plants of Astrophytum caput-medusae. The only source I found is an Astrophytum society in the US: http://astro-usa.mypage.org / Is there another nursery or group of enthusiasts with connections to this new species? Thank you. Klaus
Add pictures here
✖
You asking the question here is like asking someone in outer Mongolia about how many people were hurt in a traffic accident in Fargo, North Dakota.
Try asking the actual people involved in the plant's discovery and actual dealers in such plants.
Try looking in the Cactus Mall to get started.
http://www.cactus-mall.com /
You are not the first one to show an interest in this new plant and there is a very long line of people interested in getting one waiting ahead of you.

Add pictures here
✖
On 21 Sep 2003 06:20:50 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmx.de (Klaus Dorfmann) wrote:

Join the cactus sociaty or any cactus and succulent growers organization and follow the trial to any number of collectors willing to snatch the plants out of the wild. Only the naive or liars like Stanley will not know whose collections already have the plants.
Add pictures here
✖
Sure Tomski. You know all about it because you have been illegally importing them from Mexico for years along with orchids, exotic birds and several controlled substances!!!! Isn't that right tough guy?
(Klaus

Add pictures here
✖
Klaus Dorfmann ha scritto:

Beh, Andrea Cattabriga aveva ragione, ma che le piante fossero derubate dall'habitat così in fretta non me lo aspettavo proprio....
Follow-up to it.hobby.piante.cactus
Add pictures here
✖