Assorted

* Does any one work in Customs/Agriculture? I live in Hawaii where it's illegal to import any non native flora. I wanted to know how closely they monitor the mail.
* We appear to be going back to a dry cycle here. I took a bath the other day and was thinking about recycling the used water onto the porch flowers. I didn't. Have been told baby shampoo in small quantities can actually be good for plants; but not adult.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Well, now that the NSA has read that message, they'll be monitoring YOUR mail V-E-R-Y C-L-O-S-E-L-Y !!!!
vince norris
Add pictures here
βœ–
Also his UPS, Fed-X, DHL and courier deliveries. He may end up on the terrorist list if they get sloppy with surveilance.
vincent p. norris wrote:

--
J. Kolenovsky, 2003 Honorable Mention Award, Keep Houston Beautiful
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - environmental resource

There is a reason why it's illegal to import non-native flora into Hawaii. Sure you probably could sneak in a few plants in the mail or a suitcase, but the risk of it spreading into the wild is bad.
See what happened to hall's honeysuckle or kudzu in the east and south. Introduced species into the tropics can be bad stuff.
Add pictures here
βœ–