Artificial hand made palm trees

Artificial hand made palm trees:
Have a look at our artificial hand made palm trees. We ship worldwide, for free. Check out our new Areca Palm tree on:
http://www.palmtrees.orsina.de /
www.orsina.de
On 29 Aug 2004 04:50:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@ongate.de (Ongate) wrote:

I've seen them being sold and displayed at a few(thankfully VERY few) places around here, and the first word that comes to my mind is tacky. ;)