Are pollon beetles harmful to sunflowers?

Hello,
I am successfully growing sunflowers for my first time, but have noticed some beetles on the opening flowers that look like pollen beetles.
They seem to be eating the pollen and I was wondering if they can be harmful, or reduce the amount of pollen that the bees can get? (I want to help the diminishing bees).
Thank you in advance!
--
BlackThumb