Aquaponics

Hi there everyone, new to this site this is my first thread & very happy to be here! I have just ventured into the Aquaponics area & im very very pleased with the results to say the least, it is brilliant, i strongly urge for anyone who is interested in pursuing this field to follow the same route that i have done, here is the link : 'Aquaponics 4 You - Step-By-Step How To Build Your Own Aquaponics System'

snap it up sooner rather than later aswell due to the usual retail price being $97 but now its down to $37 but not for long, the system is so easy to set up & there's no going back for me! Aquaponics all the way! speak to you soon people :o)

Reply to
Lee Cowan