Apple scab -- still good for juice?

By chance, would anyone know if Jonathan apples that have scab (untreated trees) would still make good juice?
I've been told to "press away" -- but just want to confirm.
Certainly, a perfectionist may not want to use them but does it still make a pretty good juice? (After filtering etc).
Thanks.

Sure. I'd probably cut off the worst scabs and any badly damaged cracks, though.
I'd also diligently remove all litter from under the tree and run the litter through a hot compost pile. Ie compost it with active turning of the pile and just enough water, so that the composting goes fast and hot. Spread the finished compost under the trees. That will go a long way toward controlling the fungus, as well as some other pests.

Talk to your county agricultural extension agent? They can offer good, specific advice. And it is free.
    Una
better yet, make wine!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago