apple rust spot

I live in Cornwall UK and have had an apple tree planted for two years, this year it has developed rust spots on the leaves after a very windy spring and cold winter. cold for us in Cornwall anyway. we haven't had the water shortage as have the rest of the country so can't understand what is wrong.
--
glynwilks

glynwilks;924781 Wrote:

maybe the sunshine is not enough?