anyone own a "water wiggler?"

hi,
i have seen these devices advertised. they supposedley lightly agitate the water in birdbaths thus preventing mosquitoes from laying eggs and also attracting birds through the motion of the water.
i did a group search and while they are mentioned on occasion, i can't find anything where someone says, "i have one and they are good, bad or indiferent."
does anybody actually have one of these devices in their birdbath that would care to elaborate on it?
thanks,
mike

I change the water everyday sometimes twice by hand.
Bill
--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
I have one and it works as advertised. Have had no problems with mosquitoes laying eggs.in stagnent bird bath water. The wiggler does seem to attract the numerous finches that use a nearby feeder.