Anyone on here from south Florida?

Hello, I'm in South Florida (U.S.) and wonder if there are any other Florida gardeners on this list.

I *was* until very recently. I do miss my yard, that's a fact. But it's what sold the home, so oh well (photos in sig link). But my new one is just as much fun and ten times the size.
--
Toni
Hills of Kentucky