Anyone know this flower?

Hi, This was growing in a pot, had nice bright red little flowers perhaps the size of a quarter that I really never thought about until I was asked what it was. Now the flowers are gone so I took pictures of the leaves and a seed pod. Flower was maybe 2.5ft tall, seed pod 3/4 inch with about a thousand of the smallest seeds. Ok, over a 100! 8-)

So I'm asking for help, I'll watch here or the email addy is good. Thanks, Jim

[IMG]
leaf
seed pod
seed pod 2
Jimmy Alpha

c.com/21j4tp2.jpg

Lychnis coronaria, also known as mullein pink, rose campion, gardener's delight and bloody William.

Reply to
T2B

pod

>>> [IMG]
seed pod

2

Thank you so much, now I don't have to wonder. Jimmy Alpha

Reply to
Jimmy Alpha