Anyone know this flower?

Hi, This was growing in a pot, had nice bright red little flowers perhaps the size of a quarter that I really never thought about until I was asked what it was. Now the flowers are gone so I took pictures of the leaves and a seed pod. Flower was maybe 2.5ft tall, seed pod 3/4 inch with about a thousand of the smallest seeds. Ok, over a 100! 8-)
So I'm asking for help, I'll watch here or the email addy is good. Thanks, Jim
http://i32.tinypic.com/2rq1169.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i32.tinypic.com/2rq1169.jpg">
http://i32.tinypic.com/2rq1169.jpg
leaf
http://i32.tinypic.com/2rq1169.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2n1rz1s.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i28.tinypic.com/2n1rz1s.jpg">
http://i28.tinypic.com/2n1rz1s.jpg
seed pod
http://i28.tinypic.com/2n1rz1s.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/21j4tp2.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i26.tinypic.com/21j4tp2.jpg">
http://i26.tinypic.com/21j4tp2.jpg
seed pod 2
http://i26.tinypic.com/21j4tp2.jpg

Lychnis coronaria, also known as mullein pink, rose campion, gardener's delight and bloody William.
T2B wrote:

Thank you so much, now I don't have to wonder. Jimmy Alpha