Anyone know of the name of a perennial that blooms late in the season?

anme of a perennial that blooms late in the season?

take care Liz

Reply to
MisNomer

Toad Lily (Tricyrtis ) chrysanthemums Naked Lady lily (Amaryllis belladonna) Hearty cyclamen sweet autumn clematis (Clematis paniculata) Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)

Reply to
Vox Humana

Japanese anemones

Chocolate eupatorium

Sue

Reply to
SugarChile

Frakartii asters Helenium 'Lemon Queen' Autumn Joy, Matronalis and other fall sedums Encore Azalea's German or twice blooming irises Twice blooming hemerocallis (twice blooming daylilies) Delosperumn (ice plants that bloom on and off all season until late fall

madgardener who KNOWS there's more but pulling a blank..........

Reply to
madgardener

Yes, I know of several.

Was that a rhetorical question?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo

asters mums "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Reply to
NAearthMOM