Anyone know of the

anme of a perennial that blooms late in the season?
take care Liz

Toad Lily (Tricyrtis ) chrysanthemums Naked Lady lily (Amaryllis belladonna) Hearty cyclamen sweet autumn clematis (Clematis paniculata) Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)
Japanese anemones
Chocolate eupatorium
Sue
--
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMearthlink.net
Zone 6, South-central PA

Helenium 'Lemon Queen' Autumn Joy, Matronalis and other fall sedums Encore Azalea's German or twice blooming irises Twice blooming hemerocallis (twice blooming daylilies) Delosperumn (ice plants that bloom on and off all season until late fall
madgardener who KNOWS there's more but pulling a blank..........
yeah, and I am trying to lay my hands on some finally broke down and ordered them online. I hear they are hardy to zone 5 then another site says zone 7. sigh. I will take em up and move em in, they are spectacular for such a little plant. Ingrid

Yes, I know of several.
Was that a rhetorical question?

asters mums "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"