Anyone know a site/company for specialty edging bricks?

Hello,
I saw a style of edging bricks on a home & garden show that was raised an extra inch or so on one side, allowing a lawnmower to ride on their lower half when set side by side. The clincher was there's no edging by hand. I've done some googling on this without success. has anyone seen this type recently?
Thanks, Luke

Most networks have website with show information and contact information. You could probably get the exact name of the product by calling or emailing the producer of the show.