Anyone here using weedburners?

Good day folks, I'm wondering if anyone here is using a weedburner for weed management. I started to offer burning as a service about 3 seasons ago, but many of my competitors think I'm crazy and suggest that I give it up. As of late, I'm generating income from it and many of the customers seem happy with the end result. The clients all understand that it is a weed management instead of a cure or preventative. Just wondering if anyone here has any insights.
http://resources.ywgc.com/info/weedburner
--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info

I haven't used them myself, but I know a few people who have, with good results. Of course, one must be very careful with flames, especially in some areas.
You can find weed burners, flamers, poppers, pullers, twisters, organic herbicides, and many other weed control solutions and advice at the World of Weeds www.ergonica.com.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Mine does a great job of starting the charcoal in my Weber grills and smoker.
        Bill
my neighbor set his mulch on fire with one.
if you live anywhere in new england (especially new hamster) you should report him. if he's burning anything which may be carrying a virus or may have poison ivy-types in it (don't ask me...SOME people DO burn toxic plants!!) or even fire-blighted plants----those disease are air-bourne; plus many other "evil, wicked" things (that's what MY town office calls it.)
--
With Malus toward none, and Cherry-Trees toward all.
snipped-for-privacy@macdialup.com

I wish Groundhogs had our own hometown. All we have is some place in Pennsylvannia that nobody can spell. But then again New Groundhog sounds kind of like hamburger.