Anyone Have A Fringe Tree?

I saw the following clip on Gardening by the Yard. Sounds like a great tree. Wondered if anyone had one.

Reply to
Patrick

Ginkgo and honey locust are small trees??? Fringetrees are nice small trees. They need to be pruned a little when young or they will develop a nasty, floppy form though.

Toad

Reply to
Marley1372

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) expounded:

I've got a wee one out in the back, it's very slow growing, but even at four feet it blooms.

Reply to
Ann

I've got 2 and love them! I have a male and a female and the birds ea the berries before they are barely ripe. My are the natives.

New

-- Newt

Reply to
Newt