Anyone Have A Fringe Tree?

I saw the following clip on Gardening by the Yard. Sounds like a great tree. Wondered if anyone had one.
--
If you've got a small property, chances are you don't want a towering
giant of a tree like a redwood, sycamore or Norway maple. "These

Ginkgo and honey locust are small trees??? Fringetrees are nice small trees. They need to be pruned a little when young or they will develop a nasty, floppy form though.
Toad
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) expounded:

I've got a wee one out in the back, it's very slow growing, but even at four feet it blooms.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
Ann Wrote:

I've got 2 and love them! I have a male and a female and the birds ea the berries before they are barely ripe. My are the natives.
New
-- Newt