Anyone have a better deal on Bonide fruit tree spray??

Would there be an online source?? I usually buy at an Agway or Home Depot, but hoping to find a better price. Hopefully shipping doesn't eat up all the savings. Thanks.

Reply to
katz1

yes! Bonide fruit tree spray is a waste, and there are better choices of things you can use. Bonide fruit tree contains captan, daconil, and malathion. I always thought it was a waste to spray an insecticide on your fruit trees if you dont actually have any insects. I would just use daconil as a preventative, or even better, mancozeb. Read the labels of course before using on anything. If you have insect problems down the road, you can treat them then.

Toad

Reply to
Marley1372