Anyone ever heard of this plant

Its of the Bougainvillea family..called Larrisii. Its known for its variegated leaves. I did a search and could not find anything about this plant.

The correct variety is "Harrisii". Not commonly sold in South Florida. Cream colored bracts with white variegated leaves. The correct family is Nyctaginaceae.
The correct variety is "Harrisii". Not commonly sold in South Florida. Cream colored bracts with white variegated leaves. The correct family is .>>>
Could you tell me more of this plant?. Its about 5 or 6 years at the optimum exposure and has not bloomed for me at all that time, and yet I have no problem with some of the others.

If it's not blooming it's either getting too much water or not enough sun.

It gets at least 6 hours of sun in the summer and I only water it at the first sign of it wilting. Supposingly, its should bloom on short days, so that is what I have now and its indoors with south exposure. I cannot think of anything else to get it to bloom and I also just fertilized it with 15.30.15.