anyone?

Anyone out west have any excess Zephyranthes of pink or white? I got white rain lilies once from Sharon in California who had tons of them along side of her sidewalk. Over the course of nine years, they have pooped out on me (I can't plant them in the garden, but apparently the pink ones are hardy for here, but no sources apparently.......and there is also an elusive yellow one I'd like to try. And yes, they DO open after a rain.........my beautiful huge pink one just dissolved this winter......:( even sources would be wonderful. thanks in advance. madgardener

Behold the powers of the search engine. http://shopping.yahoo.com/search?p=Zephyranthes http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=Zephyranthes
-S
Snooze wrote:

maddie