Anybody know what this guy is?

s-a

Reply to
semi-ambivalent

You asked this a week or so ago, why start another thread? Did you not see or not like the replies you got?

David Hare-Scott

Actually, I didn't see it. I don't lurk here and underestimated the volume of posts. Didn't go down to that next page. The answers are fine. Saw another, smaller one yesterday.

Thanks for pointing out the original, s-a

Reply to
semi-ambivalent