Anybody know what this guy is?

http://i.imgur.com/4OYK0.jpg
thanks!
s-a
semi-ambivalent wrote:

You asked this a week or so ago, why start another thread? Did you not see or not like the replies you got?

Actually, I didn't see it. I don't lurk here and underestimated the volume of posts. Didn't go down to that next page. The answers are fine. Saw another, smaller one yesterday.
Thanks for pointing out the original, s-a