anybody dealing with PlantSafari this season?

Earlier this year I was looking for a few unusual plants and I found them at

I checked the rating at Dave's Garden Watchdog and it was good, so I went ahead and ordered. After a couple of weeks with no plants received and no notice that they had shipped, I emailed them and I got a reply from the owner saying that shipping was going slow because his business partner had left, and also that two of the four plants in my order weren't ready to go yet. Normally I despise retailers that don't note out-of-stock items on their website, but since he was trying I told him that if one of the items is ready to go before the other, drop the last one and ship everything else. I got no reply. After another week, I found one of the items that was delayed in stock locally, so I bought it. I emailed Plant Safari again asking that both of the delayed items be deleted from my order and the other two items shipped ASAP. I still haven't received an answer. I looked at the Garden Watchdog ratings again and I noticed that there have been no ratings, good or bad, for Plant Safari since last summer. So, has anyone ordered from them this season and received their order?

Reply to
Jim Shaffer