any receipe's for 3 pounds of figs I've placed in the fridge to keep?

Page 2 of 2
I am just soooo jealous. I just moved my remaining fig tree into a big tub this spring. It is growing well but didnt produce anything but itsy bitsy fruit. I may have to build a big box on wheels and put that outside my garage, then wheel it into the heated garage for winter. carrying the bucket back and forth thru doorways is just not working well. Ingrid

wine...
you can make wine out of anything :)