any heat resistance lettuce varities?

i am in Tampa, FL
would someone recommend some any heat resistance lettuce varities? and where i would buy it from?
thnx
N M wrote:

Some of the romaine-type lettuces tend to be relatively heat-resistant. But I don't think I'd try growing them in the summer in Florida.
Seeds of Change has a Jericho variety. Park has Lactuca sativa Craquerelle du Midi, which they say will still be good in June in Florida. They also have a Lettuce Summer Glory Blend, which includes heat-tolerant varieties that are not romaines.
I'm sure there's more - just search some online catalogs for "romaine", or maybe "heat tolerant".
cheers,
Marj
--
Marj Tiefert: http://www.mindspring.com/~mtiefert /