any group to ask questions about home maintenance

sorry to be off topic, my thunderbird irrigation system is acting very funny and need to post a question , any one aware of a newsgroup where i can post sucha message?

Reply to
cell phone repair

is a great group. People are knowledgeable and helpful. Lots of professionals post there.

Also might be worth a look.

Reply to
Persephone

alt.home.repair

Reply to
JNJ

Howdy,

This is Bill Nowland. Thunderbird Irrigation & Landscaping in Sa Antonio, Texas. I'm a licensed irrigator & nurseryman in Texas.

I'm kinda certain that I did not install your system but can I be o any help?

I been to 280 rodeos and at least 15 goat ropings. Besides that, think I've seen it all when it comes to watering your plants. Even i you got something really weird. Please, don't ask. We drink mostly Bee and Tequila here.

Kidding aside, I've been doing this for around 28 years. See if you ca stump the ole fart

-- Thunderbird

Reply to
Thunderbird