Any great plant sales in Chicago area?

Not for you apartment dwellers, but for those who are into gardening...
Leaving aside Chalet, Lurvy's, and Pesche's, which I have already checked (and they do have some good deals), are there any great "end of seasin" plant sales worth driving to that you know of? Up to 90 minute drive from Chicago would be ok. Must have decent stock left to choose from, and rock bottom clearance prices! Thanks.
Newbie wrote:

Ask barb...I think she said she gets most of her stuff from those planters on Michigan Avenue...
;-p
--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Gregory Morrow wrote:

hardee harr har.
oh, hey, who knows of any Japanese maples around town that have got seed pods on them? I want to try my hand at growing some from seed.

that's gonna take a long time. Yer what 50+? You'll be into getting SS checks by the time it's 4 feet tall.
Just drop the 100 bucks and get a six foot one already pruned.
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008, kenji wrote:

I don't want one that's 6 ft. I want one under 5' or so.

OK, I'll bite.
Why?