Another Way To Handle Tree Stumps?

Page 3 of 3
"and putting *anything*" Yeah, but I can think of no better use for powdered milk... YUCK
snipped-for-privacy@uri.edu wrote:

On 6/10/04 12:36 PM, in article 5L2yc.5036$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net, "Jim85CJ"

Powdered milk...responding to 'top poster' (scroll up for his/her post). As a youth we used powdered milk and found that if it was left in the fridge for...a period of time before drinking, we couldn't tell the difference...:) except for the price. It was/is cheaper. Gary Fort Langley BC Canada

I would imagine that renting one of those plus the generator and compressor it would need would be way more than the $100 or so to rent the proper tool - a stump grinder. Just my .02
hollow it out fill with dirt & plant something in it. ZZ