Another question About Milkweed - I'm so dumb!

Thanks to all who have given me info re: milkweeds. I have all kinds of things on them now, and most of them aren't good.
There are tons of orange eggs which I think are some kind of mite, maybe spider mites. All kinds of little orange things walking around. A few white things that look like a tiny fly, a few ants, a few things that look like small beetles (I think may be eating the little orange mites, but I'm not sure), and very few butterfly eggs.
I guess I didn't really know what a monarch egg looked like until I actually saw a monarch laying them. I thought I did a lot of research on these butterflies and there host plants, but now I feel so stupid.
I think I should brush all the mites, but I'm not sure if I'll be getting rid of any good bugs. Can someone please help me!
Barbara C.
says... :) There are tons of orange eggs which I think are some kind of mite, maybe :) spider mites. All kinds of little orange things walking around. A few :) white things that look like a tiny fly, a few ants, a few things that look :) like small beetles (I think may be eating the little orange mites, but I'm :) not sure), and very few butterfly eggs. :) :) The orange are probably aphids, the ants will be tending the aphids for the honey dew the aphids secrete. You could introduce lady bugs for the aphids, but I would think that would put your monarch eggs/hatchlings at too great a risk. Spraying water to remove the aphids may also dislodge the monarch caterpillars. If you felt you needed to step in maybe running a Q-tip over the orange aphids to reduce their numbers. Probably just as well too leave them alone and just watch the world of nature in your garden.
but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.
I always get those orange aphids on my milkweeds as well. I've always just left them - they never really seem to do much harm to the plant.