Another one to ID...

When I spotted this one I had hoped that one of the flowers I bought last year was coming back but the leaf pattern isn't the same.

a boring weed, but I like to know my enemy :) So if its bad I want to do it in before those buds finish there job. DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY,

Reply to
DigitalVinyl

madgardener

No milky sap. I didn't think it had a sap at all at first. But as I rolled it around in between my fingers they got sticky. The leaves are about 3/4" long at the largest, and they have a slight thickness to them that makes me think they could classify as a succulent plant. I've got plenty of spotted spurge about but not this one.

I found so many variants online it could easily be one.

Thanks. I love my digital camera.

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY,

Reply to
DigitalVinyl

Hi,

The plant is a species of Chenopodium (common name of Lamb's Quarters or Goosefoot). I am interested in this group of plants (weeds to most people) and would be willing to reimburse you for handling and postage if you obtain seeds.

Thanks!

Rufino Osorio Lake Worth, Florida

Reply to
magnetFL

I have wild poinsettia out back. Tons and tons. It's a euphorbia, too. Want some of that? You will have to wait till next year because it is way too hot to mail it now, but I can get some for you next year. Just remind me. I do not let it seed.

Reply to
Bourne Identity