Another mystery plant ID request

http://www.jhcp.cps.k12.il.us/mysteryplantpage.htm
These little guys get about 1' tall and make tiny white flowers at the very top. There are about 10 or so scattered around a small area in the shade. Should I clump them together or toss them? Nice little plants or weeds? I'm kinda attached to them now!
I cant see the flowers, but if they are all concentrated at the tips pf the plant, it is false solomons seal(Smilacina racemosa), and if they are along the stem, it is true solomons seal(polygonatum biflorum)
Toad
The flowers only lasted about 2 weeks and they were reallytiny (alas, they are at the top only). A quick google search comes up with a ton on false solomon's seal. I guess it's not a "weed", so it stays. Thanks Toad.
Man, am I a PITA to this group or what? (no answer needed)